Tuesday 23 August 2011

Conversations inside my head.


So here I am, scratching my head, trying to figure out what I’m going to write about in my first blog post. Yes, you read right. My very first blog. Quite late, some might say. Knowing that half the world’s population is writing blogs about almost everything under the sun and even beyond, all I can say is that I haven’t really been the writing types. Then why write a blog, you might ask? Lets just say that at one point in your life, you may feel like everyone’s moving on with their lives, including you. Catching up with friends means the occasional ‘Hey! What’s up?’ text you receive/send on the occasional public holiday. Your cell phone rings less often and even when it does, it’s to notify you about that 11 o’ clock meeting or the all important lecture that got pre-poned. To sum it up, the reason I took up writing a blog was so I could share the innumerable thoughts in my head, when I couldn’t do so with friends and family. And well, the thoughts and conversations in my head just got too noisy over time.
I think I just found a topic to start with! Conversations inside my head. Not an ideal first-blog topic, but I’m sure many will relate to it.
I’m trying really hard to sound sane here, but you have to agree. We all have those two, sometimes three parties in our head fighting over a particular issue. The angel and the devil, as most cartoons have illustrated. I’d like to think of these as the soul and the body. No, I am neither a psychic nor am I into the occult. I just think my body and soul have two quite opposing minds. Its like there’s this constant bickering in my head regarding daily activities, no matter how mundane. And no, I do not suffer from MPD nor am I bipolar. I just have conflicting ideas in my mind! Don’t you too? Come on guys, show me some support!
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment